updated: February 8, 2017
Government by God's Design Bible Study
Some of the topics to be explored in the training:
- How biblical principles form the foundation for the US Constitution
- Original Intent - info regarding true meaning of Separation of Church and State
- Religious Liberties
- Romans 13 - Praise the Good, Punish the Evil
- Apologetics (top issues)
- God's spheres of Influence
- Christian collaboration - expectations and perceptions
- A process for evaluating all issues based on four things (from 2 Chronicles 7:14):
- A thorough understanding of the issue and what both sides present as their arguments for and against.
- What does God's word have to say about this topic or the broader context of the topic?
- What does wise Christian counsel suggest or add to the discussion?
- What insights/wisdom has God given to you when you have spent time in prayer on the issue?
(click here for an overview of the Vision/Mission/Goals/Objectives)
(click here for a topical agenda)
Contact Nancy for passwords for these videos below.
Videos from The Truth Project as well as Family Research Council and Wall Builders are used to supplement this study.
Truth Project - The State
Truth Project - The Great Experiment
Wall Builders - Non Discrimination Ordinances
Family Research Council - The Silencing of the Church